Best Price for New Baby Corner Protectors for Walls Products 2017 Supply to Swaziland
Best Price for New Baby Corner Protectors for Walls Products 2017 Supply to Swaziland Detail:
|Name||2017 Hot Selling Baby Safety Edge Guard with High Quality|
1. Adopt safe and without side-effect, soft and flexible silicon material to protect babies and the family from collision and injury.
2. Easy to instal with 3M adhesive tapes and applicable for various appliances.
3. It can light in the night for protecting babies and the family from collision and injury in the night.
Be suitable for desk corners, bed corners, cupboards and other places with sharp corner easy to be collided in home, Prevent children from accidental injury by collision.
Packing & DeliveryFAQ
Ready Samples: Free samples can sent to you, freight collect.
Custom Samples: The price is based on your artwork, print or embroidery designs, colors, and fabric materials. It can be returned when the order is confirmed.
Customer’s Design and Logo
Welcome to supply your design. Any logo can be printed/ embroidered. Pls send us your artwork and specification sheet. We’d like to do quotation for you.
Small Quantity Order
1000 sets with bulk or Eudemon current package.
5000 sets with customer design and brand.
30—-35 Days after receive the deposit.
Payment: 30% T/T in advance, balance before deliver.
FOB Ningbo or Shanghai; CIF, CNF.
Instruction of Use
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Keep Your Baby Safe By Choosing The Perfect Baby Stroller
A Guide to Baby-Proofing Your Home
We believe in: Innovation is our soul and spirit. Quality is our life. Shopper need is our God for Best Price for New Baby Corner Protectors for Walls Products 2017 Supply to Swaziland, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Albania, Ireland, Holland, With nearly 30 years' experience in business, we are confident in superior service, quality and delivery. We warmly welcome customers from all over the world to cooperate with our company for common development.
“This video is copyrighted material of Nissan North America, Inc. and should not be copied, edited, or reproduced without the permission of Nissan.
For information please visit https://owners.nissanusa.com/nowners/. You will find quick reference guides and other useful information about your warranty, Bluetooth® system, and much more!
With Android Auto™ you can access some of the features of your Android Device through your vehicle’s navigation system. Visit www.android.com/auto for a list of available functions and compatibility.
If Android Auto is not already installed on your device, you will need to download the Android Auto app to your Android mobile device to use this feature in your vehicle:
● First, visit the Google Play TM store on your phone to download the
● Launch the app on your Android phone and follow the prompted directions to set up the application.
Next, connect your Android device to the USB port located below the center control panel. Your phone needs to be connected to your vehicle with a USB cord to interact with the vehicle Navigation system.
Once connected, the STARTUP INFORMATION screen will appear on the display. Touch YES to use Android Auto.
Touch the icons at the bottom of the display screen to access the app features, including:
● Google Maps, for voice-guided directions
● Phone dialer, to dial a number manually or from your phonebook
● Home, to list recent actions
● Media, for compatible media and audio apps.
● Press THIS key to exit Android Auto and view the other screens.
You may change the settings so that Android Auto will not automatically connect every time your phone is plugged into your vehicle. To adjust these settings:
● Press MENU on the control panel, then
● Touch ANDROID AUTO SETTINGS, and
● Touch ALWAYS START ANDROID AUTO to turn this feature on or off.
From this menu you can also touch NISSAN’S HELP FOR ANDROID AUTO to view helpful tips on using the app.
To manually turn on Android Auto when your settings are not configured to automatically connect, first:
● Connect your device to the USB port, then
● Push MENU, and
● Touch the Android Auto icon
For hands-free operation, you can press and hold the TALK button on your steering wheel, or touch THIS icon on your screen.
Speak a verbal command to Google, such as:
● Play music from Google Play Music,
● Text, followed by the name of a phonebook entry, or
● Directions to a gas station
You will not be able to use the phone handset while Android Auto is running.
For best results when using Android Auto™, speak clearly and reduce background noise by closing the windows and moonroof, if so equipped. Also, direct the vents so that they are not pointing toward the vehicle microphone.
Please see your NissanConnect® Owner’s Manual for important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information.
By Merry from United States - 2016.09.29 11:19
Hope that the company could stick to the enterprise spirit of "Quality, Efficiency, Innovation and Integrity", it will be better and better in the future.
By Beryl from Norway - 2016.05.02 11:33